Help me choose - Brown Diamond Stitch Flap or Chocolate Jumbo Classic Flap?

LOL Swanky! I just got off the phone with Denise and she said the same thing. Geez, you'd think jumbo would mean jumbo! I might try it out anyway and compare it with the square vintage tote. I love the look of the jumbo classic better than the SV tote, but the tote is gonna hold more, no doubt about it.

I hated the way the diamond stitch looked on the shoulder and felt under the arm (I had the large dark red one)... I would get the jumbo flap or wait for the vintage ligne (that will depend on taste). I love my black vintage... but am not a huge fan of the brown.... the classic flap is just such a great bag.....

BagLovingMom - LOL! Once again, we are on par in our thoughts.

I asked Denise to send the jumbo. Worst case is I return it and wait for the square vintage tote. Denise sent the measurements of the jumbo as follows:

12" wide (from the L side to R side), 8" tall, 3.5" deep (from front to back of bag)

I won't have a problem with the length and height but the depth might be an issue. I love the price point: $300 less than the SV tote! And the best part is it is something I can pass along to my Mom when I'm ready for something new... which could be as soon as the spring collection hits the stores!

Good point Kitty! I have a mix right now: beige/black reporter, black on black cambon bowler, black luxury deerskin bowler, black luxury flap, and the chocolate jumbo flap on the way. The flap will be compared to the square vintage tote; I really need to see this one IRL for peace of mind, but in pics it is not calling my name - the style that is - I love the leather. The SV box style sings to me, but it is very small.

I had a similar dilema when I purchased my diamond stitch square tote. I was debating between the classic flap jumbo & diamond stitch. My thoughts were the diamond stitch was a little more casual than the jumbo classic flap. Both great bags just totally different styles.

Bellabags - again i'm posting right after you!

Roey - i think since you alrealy have the luxury flap - go for the classic. Although i like both styles they are a different look.

Roey! i ordered the large red grained calfskin flap in red and sent it back the next day. i ended up getting the small size of the calfskin flap in black. the red one is huge and it def did not sit well on my shoulder either, it was just toooo massive. it was too bad because the color was TDF! Plus the bag itself felt like it weighed 20 lbs alone, i think the classic flap is timeless and you will probably never get sick of it:yes: