Help me choose! Botkier Bianca vs. Rebecca Minkoff MAB

Bianca in Olive or MAB in Royal/Basketweave?

• Keep the Bianca!

• Go for the MAB!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's the deal. I absolutely love the Botkier medium Bianca and I have one in cherry that is TDF. Since I love the style and size and leather and everything so much, I decided that I just had to snatch up another one before they are no longer available. So I got the last one that Saks had in Olive and paid full price + tax! :wtf:
I got it a couple of days ago and as much as I love it, I'm not totally sure I "need" it in that color, especially for such a hefty price. I have been eyeing the RM MAB in Royal with basketweave for a while and don't want to miss the chance to get one. Problem is, I can't have it and the Olive Bianca. The RM would be ~$100 less than the Botkier. Should I return the Bianca and get the MAB? What to do, what to do? TIA for your help!

Here are the pics:

rebecca_minkoff_morning_after_royal_basketweave1.jpg

I had somewhat of the same problem. I decided to limit my bag buying this year. Darn those New Year Resoultion:tdown:. The Botkier was on my list of must haves and the RM was on the check it out list. I went to the get the Botkier and decided to wait until after the RM sample sale to make a choice. Long story short I now own a RM MAB and a Matinee. So much for limiting myself!!!

There is something about the RM MAB that speaks more the the Botiker. Yesterday I was in Nordies and 2 SA's commented on my MAB. They said people have been calling for them and they are sold out. They did have a few Botkiers on the shelf.

Plus you have a Botkier. Get the MAB I have seen the basketweave IRL and love it!!!!

If the color of the MAB is more useful I would get it since you already have a Bianca. If you didn't have a Bianca I would recommend keeping it because it is a beautiful, yummy bag.

I voted for the MAB too. First, I really like the MA bags (I have 2 and 2 more coming!) and I don't personally care for the Bianca style, although I have a Bryant satchel that I adore. But beyond personal preference, the MA is a really simple shape that manages to change like a chameleon to match a larger variety of looks - dressy, casual, hip, work, etc. The Bianca is not as versatile IMO.

I LOVE my Bianca, but I think you should get the MAB in royal/basketweave since you don't have it yet. Of course, I think the olive color is lovely and would probably be easier to coordinate with more outfits because of its more neutral color.

I'd go with the MAB on this one, even though I love both bags. The color combo on the MAB is really beautiful and makes it such a unique bag; you won't be disappointed!