help me choose between these fab shoes!

1. hey guys!
    recently ive just bought TOO MANY shoes (because of sale everywhere ofcourse =P)
    im wanted to keep all my shoes =P but my mom told me to bring at least one pair back..so im gonna take one back
    from my MANY MANY pairs of shoes ive chose the 3 pairs i think i like the least...
    the caramel ones are the ones which i do like but im afraid that theyll be "TOO MUCH" .."too fashionable" (sounds weird to me =P) but i mean like sometimes things are too much for at street..more something that celebs wear or for on the catwalk..know what i mean?=P
    and the other 2 i like the least because they are very lookalike =P so i thought because they look so much like eachother...maybe its better to take one pair back

soo guys what do you think??which pair will go back?
    my caramel nine west
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

another nine west
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    or these zara black ones?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

please help me to choose !!=)

2. I would take back the nine west black heels because they are too plain and not as nice as the zara heels!

3. I completely disagree, of all of them IMO the zara ones would have to go back... and While I think the 2nd pair is a classic shoe, I'd probably take those back as well and wait for a better designed classic black peep toe to come out this spring. I do, however think the camel ankle boots are keepers! They look nice with the jeans and aren't too "catwalk" for you to wear:p

4. i agree. keep the caramels then chose between the two black heels. they are very similar and overlap too much in their usefulness...

5. Would say that too!

6. i think yay for the boots and the zaras but return the nine west slingbacks. i think the heels are a little too chunky that it might be considered too trendy.

7. ^^ :yes: I'm with JRed.

8. I don't like the thick heel on the nine west pumps. The other ones are hot, esp the booties.

9. I choose the black nine west shoes..

10. shoe boots

11. I love the booties. What is the style name?

12. Zara shoes

13. zara shoes!

14. Keep the caramel Nine West ones!! :drool: And pick between the two black ones.

15. Return the nine west black ones. They look weird.