help me choose a skull scarf!!

1. hi ladies. i now finally have the opportunity to own a mcqueen skull scarf in the original black/white but the i don't know whether to get the S or the XL! does anyone have pictures of how they look like on (the different sizes)?
    does the small fit nicely/loosely around the neck? is the big too big and overpowering?
    would really appreciate it so much and any advice, suggestions are more than welcome also. please post pics if possible
    i am so excited, i've wanted one for ages
    :heart::heart:

2. Wish I could be of help, but I'm still on the lookout for me. Would love to hear the ladies' opinion, and pics of the one you get, though. Good luck!!

3. by the way, does anyone know where i can normally find a skull scarf online??

4. I have the small sized scarf, and I think I would prefer the XL size. You can wear the small around your neck, but it depends on how you're wearing it. I like my scarves to be longer, personally, so I find the small to be a bit to short when worn around the neck. Good luck!

5. hi trepidationdreams, do you have a photo of you wearing the small scarf? and thanks for responding :smile:

6. I don't have a photo of me wearing the scarf, but I will try to take one for you this weekend. Are you wondering how low it hangs when worn around the neck? Until I can get a picture, I'll try to help you out the best I can with any questions :smile:

7. Yes, I'm wondering how low it hangs when worn around the neck??

8. i ended up getting a small one. it'd be cute to tie onto my as well :tup:
    thanks for the help :smile: