Help me choose a bag......

romina

Jan 12, 2007
I just turned 30 and would like an MC bag, i like bags that i can carry on my shoulder, but i am not limited to sholder bags only. I would like a kind of MC bag that can be carried for years to come, and suitable for my age. The size i like is medium or large. Nothing small or too gigantic.

PS. I would also like to purchase an Azur bag and i would appreciate if some of you who own Azur could tell me how hard is it to keep it clean and will it turn yellow. Thanks everybody !!!

What about the Priscilla or Aurelia MM if you need a shoulder bag? My first choice will be the Priscilla though:love: I love the shape and it's a good size too . As for the Azur, I don't think it'll turn yellow and it's easy to maintain just like the Mono or Damier canvas.

Thanks John 5, you allways answer my questions, Aurelia MM is amazing too. Well, you guys have been lot of help as usual. I will now have to decide between Aurelia MM or Priscilla. Wish i could just get them both!

I just turned 30 and would like an MC bag, i like bags that i can carry on my shoulder, but i am not limited to sholder bags only. I would like a kind of MC bag that can be carried for years to come, and suitable for my age. The size i like is medium or large. Nothing small or too gigantic.

PS. I would also like to purchase an Azur bag and i would appreciate if some of you who own Azur could tell me how hard is it to keep it clean and will it turn yellow. Thanks everybody !!!

I'd suggest the MC Noé PM, or the MC Lodge PM/GM

Also, the azur is easy to keep clean. All you need is a swift wipe with a damp cloth on the canvas:yes:

Good luck!