Help me choose a bag (4 choices)

1. [​IMG]
    Marc Jacobs Quilted Cecilia $1375
    [​IMG]
    Fendi Large Chef Tote $1360
    [​IMG]
    Loeffler Randall Crinkled Patent Satchel (LR won the Swarovski award for emerging talent in accessory design at 2007 CFDA, which is how I first heard about her - I think she's really good and the price is fantastic) $685
    [​IMG]
    Dior Plisse :heart: $1990

To give you an idea of my personal style / needs, I work in developing premium skin care and cosmetics. I meet with our PR company in NY, marketing in London, and lab in Paris. I go to trade shows, etc. I love Vivienne Westwood jackets with funky jeans and Louboutin shoes. I really need a basic black bag, - I also really didn't want to spend above $1400, which is why I don't want you to choose my fave (the Plisse, lol :love:)

These are some of the other purchases I'm making soon, to give you an idea of "me":
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Marc Jacobs!

3. I like the MJ. The Plisse looks a little like a big evening bag, not as casual for day. I do have to say though that I'm not a fan of the high waisted jeans...I heard they were on the way out this season?

4. Loeffler Randall -- Go with something new and innovative and set a new style.

5. My favorite is the Marc Jacobs.
    You can really dress that bag up or down.

6. Mj

7. Marc Jacobs!

8. Oh, and the Dior was my instinctual favorite. Although the MJ is gorgeous, go with something no one else is likely to have seen/be wearing.

9. Loeffler Randall. Based on your personal style, I think it best suits you. You strike me as someone who likes unusual pieces. The Loeffler Randall bags are truly unique, yet well crafted.

10. Fendi Large Chef Tote

11. Mj!!!

12. i like the dior plisse.. and marc jacobs comes in second.. :tup::yes:

13. Love the MJ bag and love the jeans and shoes. I always say dress to please yourself.

14. my sis and I have been drooling over the MJ Cecilia!!!!! we love that bag!!!

15. I like the Fendi for basic black bag.