Help Me -Cartier-Less than 2hrs

1. Hi

What do u think of "panthere de cartier pandant": (attached the pic ) ..

1- Wawoooo , MUST get it NOW
    2- mmmm I'll think about it , maybe other designs will look nicer ..
    3- no , I don't like it

Help me guys , I have to decide now .... I'll go to cartier in about 2hrs ...

ha !

cartier_thumb.jpg
  2. It totally depends on what you are looking for...and what you already have! Cartier has gorgeous things - all sorts of jewelry - I'm sure you will find something you LOVE if you are unsure about the above necklace - have fun!!!

3. I already have the panthere ring , and I want to get a matching pendant ...

for me i thought that was the one ! from the panthere collection ...

4. I say pass...if you are unsure, it may not be a good investment for you. Hold tight...something that you are certain about will soon appear before you.

5. 3

6. Meh Im not so big on that. Id go with one of their LOVE pendants.

7. mmm ....

I have to buy from that collection . since I have the ring and I want to complete the collection .... I Love the panthere de cartier collection
    I think for me its Wawooooooooooo ....
    but I just want to mske sure ....

The one attached earlier or the one I post Now ( I know we can't compare ) ... big diffrence ... :yes:

cartier2.jpg
  8. Well, the panther is classic Cartier so I'd go for it if you like it!

9. ok thinking practically if you have great assets the long one will look great. otherwise.. I think it looks a bit weird.. the poor panther elongated like that. it looks like it's endured some kind of torture treatment. The round one also doesn't look tooo special either - no diamonds. if you're frankly doubting yourself that much then i think you shouldn't buy either of them. ooh if i ever had to get a panthere de cartier ring.. i'd want the one with sapphires and diamonds all over it. (dream ring) urs looks a little too masculine??

10. 3