Help...Mastic or Sandstone???

lvpursepassion

~ASHLEY~
Jun 14, 2007
Ladies, I have not seen either of these colours in person, but desperately want a lighter neutral! I would love your opinion on the best choice between these two! I think I am going to get it in a city or PT RH....thanks for any suggestions!!

I have never seen a Mastic bag but love my GGH Sandstone City terribly. It is my best bag. I have the new Violet and Jaune too but I love my Sandstone 100x more than them. I think that I will keep and use this bag until it falls apart.

Wasn't Sandstone the color that Neiman's didn't buy AT ALL? If so, that makes it even harder to find...

I've seen it on Bluefly quite a few times, but it goes as quickly as it appears. You have to remain vigilant and also get lucky to get it on Bluefly.

Thanks everyone, even my boyfriend said that I should go with sandstone (that is really saying something LOL), I think I am leaning towards mastic b/c it is so much easier to find :sad: I guess I will just have to be patient, but it is soooo hard once I have it in my mind!! I love the GH combo but am leaning towards RH b/c it is so much lighter and I think I will use this bag all the time!! Please keep me in my if anyone runs across a sandstone RH in a city or PT, thanks ladies!!!