HELP!!! Manolo's or Jimmy Choo's???

1. Hello ladies!!

Here I am yet again with another dilemma. I want to invest in a good pair of pumps. Something that I can wear throughout the day & my feet won't hate me for it. I've heard both Manolo's & Jimmy Choo's are pretty comfy. BUT my question is, WHICH IS MORE COMFY??? I have no experience with either brand so I need your help!!!! :shrugs:
  2. Sweetie.... that depends on your feet. You have to try them on. Manolo generally doesn't fit me.... I have a couple that ate soooo comfy though. I basically only wear Choo... I think I bout about 12 pair already this year. They just fit me well, although their house shoes don't. It all depends. I have a pair of manolos that feel like my favorite Nikes and I have ones that I can't walk more than a few steps in. I would suggest trying them on.I see you are in NY... if you want to try on Choo.... go to the 51st & 5th location and ask for Abigail (not in Tuesday's or Sunday)... or Cindy if she isn't there.... tell them Jenna sent you.... they are the best!!
  3. Neither!. I would recommend Louboutins for comfort. They really do mould the foot and are actually comfortable :smile:
  4. I agree with japskvit, you need to try them on.
    Most of mine are Choo-s because they tend to fit and are more comfortable, but I have tried on some Choo-s that are uncomfortable.
    Louboutin-s are too wide for me, so they aren't comfortable on my feet but they might be perfect for you.
  5. I must try them on...I have both Choos and Manolos that I love...and have tried both Choos and Manolos that I could not walk in... They both make certain cuts that work well for me and specific styles that do not work at all...

In terms of pumps, I find Gucci to be the most comfortable actually...
  6. awww i know this is really late, but thank you ladies! your feedback is greatly appreciated! i decided on holding off on both for now until i get to try on different kinds of stuff first. but thanks for clarifying why there's such a big deviation in people's opinions on choos & manolos!
  7. I have Louboutins, Manolos and Choos and I have to agree that Louboutins and Manolos are the most comfortable. I think it does depend on your foot though. Some people swear by Choo.
  8. Manolos... it feels heavenly when u're wearing them :angel:
  9. i would have to say louboutins i love em my fav style is Miss ticks