Help...LV MOCA Gift for Sis...

1. Need info regarding LV MOCA bag... My sister is in LOVE w/ the bag and I would like to "gift" her one for the holidays... Limited information available via MOCA website and store is closed today...please help...

Some questions...

I understand this is a ltd edition handbag... Is it (PM or GM size) available at the LV MOCA boutique or are they sold out??? Does the boutique restock??? My DH is willing (haha...he loves DS, too) to stop by the boutique, but I don't want to send him on a wild mission if the bag is n/a...

Does anyone know the retail price of the PM or GM handbag? I think the largest size is too large...

Then...

If I must go the eBay route... Would you select the PM or GM size??? Thoughts??? Any particular reseller you would recommend if n/a through the boutique???

TIA for any feedback...love my lil sis and hope to "score" for her... : )

2. Here are the prices for the different sizes of the Neverfull:

PM- $870 USD
    MM- $915 USD
    GM- $960 USD

3. John, Thank you!

4. the GM was sold out but it has since been restocked. I think the MM is the best size. PM me if you want a modeling pix of mine. the PM is slightly small and I think you can fit 2 babies inside the GM.

5. Ally, Thanks for the clarification! I am interested in the MM vs. the PM/GM (I stated incorrectly in the first post).

6. Thank you!!!!