HELP!!! lost voice

1. Hey guys!! I totally lost my voice, like i cant even make a peep :crybaby:. It wouldnt bother me so much but i have arrangements to be out all weekend and i cant not go bc they are my events. What do I do? Does anyone have any remedies? Anything would ber sooo much appreciated.

PS: my one friend told me to to get "natural" honey and i bought it and it looks soo different from honey its making me nervous, its white, is that normal?:s
  2. Have you been sick? How are you now? I don't have any remedies for you, but I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.
  3. I hope you are feeling better.
    If you still do not have your voice back, i would suggest seeing an ENT ( ears nose and throat doctor). The ENT will check to make sure your vocal cords are ok.:flowers:
  4. If it's just from a cold I would suggest some lemon juice with whipped egg whites & some hot water. My mum made this for me when I lost my voice years ago, it's good. If it persists do see a doctor.
  5. Oh nooo! This is really scary, it happened to me when I had an ear infection. Sorry, I have no remedies!
  6. Lo...are you ok's been over a week or so.
  7. OMG this is sooo funny this thread is back bc I got my voice back yesterday!!!:yahoo: well i am still raspy and some sounds dont come out, but i am not a complete whisper anymore!! I am soo happy. I did the whole tea ns lemon and honey. I had the flu for WEEEEEEKS and then i got bronchitus and the coughing made me loose my voice (thats just my opinion) . But its back, thank you all for your concern it is appreciated:love:
  8. I'm so glad you are feeling better!! This winter flu/cold season has been awful and I heard that on the evening news tonight.
  9. Glad you ok now! It has been a bad season for colds & flus!