help! looking for a balenciaga Work Rouge Vif

1. hi guys...its my first time postin though i have been visiting the forum for a bit. I fell in love with esile's rouge vif work bag more and more as the days passed. :yahoo: yet i called Barneys here in boston and asked for a call whenever they got it in and now i read that Barneys isnt to carry it in the work size?? :girlsigh: (i was especially hoping they would have it during tax free weekend) does anyone know where i can get it?

2. I just got a message from George from Barney's (Copley) yesterday. I told him to call me when the rouge vif city, work or courier come in. He said that he hasn't got the rouge vif in but he just got in the Grenat city. I don't think he knows what is coming in. I want to see the rouge vif too!!!

3. ahhh thanx...yeah im agonizing over not getting it... i live here in back bay and i kept checking in because ive heard of people getting it for over a month yet no sign of it :sad: ...i have seen the first rouge but i need a big bag :sad:

4. The only other store you may want to call is Gretta Luxe- they are in Wellsley. I haven't been there in a while or called but try them. Let me know what they say!:yes:

5. I just got my rouge vif, and i live in the bay. Looks like most of the usual places that sell B bags arent carrying the rough vif in work. SO i had to order it in BAL NY. They dont charge tax either. Good luck!

6. ^^^Congrats! Which style did you get?

7. I think in Balenciaga NY boutique they sold out fire engine red Work bag as I talked to Kim last time.

8. Still not a peep on my rouge vif city - i'm beginning to worry...

9. Is the work the large one w/out the shoulder strap - just 2 handles???

If it is, they had one at balNY yesterday in Rouge VIF!!!

10. i think aloha rag has the rouge vif in the work size

11. Is it super big? Cause weekender is also the same style as work,but much bigger.:yes:

12. Call Jumpei at Aloha Rag 808-589-2050; I'm pretty certain they have it in stock. Balenciaga NY is sold out for now. They had a weekender, but no work styles for the red and don't anticipate getting any more.

13. thank u so so much!!! just called and they have it! she said they have several...sooo hopefully they still have one on friday as i must wait for payday... has anyone ordered bbags from them? what is the order process and any other comments on the experience...i have only gotten botkier bags from them.

14. Hi rebeoliva! I haven't yet ordered from AR, but from what I understand, they don't take phone orders. However, you can email them at love@aloharag.com and they'll send all the information you'll need! You'll have to fill out an order form, which you can fax back to them. Form is as follows:

BALENCIAGA ORDER FORM <<<

a. The item number, style name of the merchandise
    b. The price of the merchandise
    c. The color of the merchandise

d. Card Holder's First Name
    e. Card Holder's Last Name
    f. Billing Address (we only ship to billing address)
    g. Phone Number
    h. email

i. Credit Card Number
    j. Expiration Date
    k. CVV number (3 digit number on back of your card for Visa, Mastercard and Discover)
    l. Statement saying we can charge you *** amount for the *****. with your
    signature. Also, a statement saying you understand and comply with the 3 statements listed at the beginning of this email.

One thing to note though, is that if you have to send back the bag, there's a $50 restocking fee.

Good luck! :flowers:

15. Here's the beginning part of the order form to add to Cate22's post which has the order form (they need to just make this into a Word doc!)--you'll need to know what the 3 statements are you'll be agreeing to. Jumpei is really nice. Just fill out the paperwork and fax it over and it's free shipping. I'd definitely fill out the forms first so that when you're ready to purchase you can just call him and fax it over. Hope it works out for you!

&#65308;&#65308;&#65308;&#12288;BALENCIAGA ORDER FORM / REVISED VERSION Since June '05&#12288;&#65310;&#65310;&#65310;

IMPORTANT: Please read and agree to the following 3 statements before
    purchase.

1. Balenciaga bags purchased for over $500/or with free shipping will be
    charged a $50 re-stock fee for each bag that is exchanged or returned. We will charge this amount to the credit card use to make the initial purchase.
    2. The shipping cost of sending the item back to Aloha Rag will be the
    customer's responsibility.
    3. If/When we are receiving a return or exchange, the package MUST be
    postmarked 14 days from the date of purchase for customers in the USA and
    Japan, and 21 days for customers from other countries. We have the right to
    refuse the shipment if the date has already passed.

We have attached the information and order sheet for the Balenciaga below.

If you have any questions please let us know.

We WILL NOT take Balenciaga orders over the phone.
    To purchase our Balenciaga merchandise, please fill out the order form below completely; and fax it to (1)-808-589-2051. (1) is the USA country code. We do not recommend transmitting your credit card information by email, but we will accept order forms sent back to us by email.
    After we receive your fax, we will go ahead with the offline purchase
    procedure. (Offline purchase is when the customer provides us with the
    credit card information, and we finish the billing procedure offline. The
    closest example would be to think that you are purchasing the merchandise
    directly in our boutique.

* Please be advised that the Balenciaga collection is very popular and we
    have a very limited stock. The order request will be processed on a first

come first service. Please understand that even if the order form is
    Filled out completely, we will not be able to process the order if the
    Merchandise becomes out of stock between the processes. *** If we do receive your information after the inventory is sold out, Aloha Rag will responsibly
    destroy your credit card information.
    *** We are required to perform a manual security check for all offline
    order. It takes 1-2 days for domestic cards and 3-5 days for International

Cards. Please be advised that this process starts when we physically
    receive
    your faxed order form.