Help! LeSportsac Large Weekender

1. Anyone know where I can get a good deal? Print isn't too important...

2. If you're looking for a Luna, you might check the Lesportsac outlets. And you can get 25 to 50% off, dependant on what print you get.

3. Just regular LeSportsac. Its a gift and they are not into Toki...:shrugs:

4. Hm. You might try TJ Maxx or Ross's. They often have Lesportsac overstock.

5. eBay if you have enough time.

6. sometimes ask if they have any bags on clearance in the back? :shrugs: when we were looking for tokidoki my roommate ended up getting a huge one that was only $19.99 (originally $98) since the SA found it in the stock room

7. You might want to check Nordstrom Rack. I was in the State/Madison store in Chicago today and they had some large weekender's and travel ziptop shoppers for more than 1/2 the original price.

8. I just purchased a large weekender for about $45 from Nordstrom Rack. Nicely boxed, brand new, so great for gifts.
    The design was black background with red & white stars. They had many more patterns, but mine was to match team colors. NR will do charge/sends.

9. i agree with all.... go to nordys rack, i saw some really big cheap weekender bags there yesterday! =)

10. Again, century 21 has bags for $12/16/20/40/80 all kind of prices...i think a mediium/small bag was even 7$ there...it just depends on the print you want. The larger bags were 30-80

11. bump