!!Help!! Keep the Queen Happy!!

1. I need your help, I am running out of time. I have a week to the Queen's(wife) Bday. and I am running out of options as to what bag i should get her for her birthday.

I thought i had a slam dunk, with the Fendi Blue Denim and Denim Patterned Leather Spy.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.jomashop.com/fendi-8br511-vwr-f0jf3.html
    but they sold out before i could get the money up. I really had my hopes set on getting her a spy bag, but i can't afford most of the ones i see. 1500.00 is my limit, really its a bit over my limit.

Any ideas where i can find one for under 1500.00?

I have some secdond place options which one should i go with?

1. Fendi Zucca Shopping Chef
    [​IMG]
    2. Fendi B. Leather Hobo with Patent Trim
    [​IMG]

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

2. If you can go $1080 then why not this spy bag at jomashop? It'd be a gorgeous neutral color!

[​IMG]

If not, then I would probably go with the blue B-bag you have pictured.

3. Thanks,
    I was hoping for a darker color, but i am thinking about that one instead. :smile:

4. moving to Fendi Forum for you . . . .

5. This is a gorgeous bag...I am sure your wife would love it!!!

6. I would get this one. It's a gorgeous bag and the color is IN also.

7. I have this bag and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her. Great neutral color. Faboo bag. LOVE IT! Got her for my bday from my Fiance...

8. No offence, but I am not a big fan of any of the bags you posted. The denim spy is really not nice in my opinion. I don't think I have come across anyone who owns that bag. I would definitely go with the grey/taupe spy from Jomashop. It is beautiful.

Bear in mind Jomashop takes bad photos and the colour of their bags are not accurately represented (in my opinion anyway). Here is the link to mzsherry's grey spy. You will get what I mean.

http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/pics-of-my-new-baby-wisteria-127724.html

9. Thanks for pointing out that color issue. I'm pretty sure i am going with the toupe spy bag.

10. I have the Fendi Blue B Hobo, and it is gorgeous in person!!! I purchased it at Eluxury, as the picture on Jomashop looked fake. There are definitely replicas of this running around, so I felt paying a little more for peace of mind was worth it.

Good luck!

11. So far tPfers experience with Jomashop has been wonderful. They sell authentic Fendis. They just have a bad photographer.:p

12. How about this one? Zucca & Leather Baby Spy bag.

baby_zucca_spy.jpg
  13. Would you like to be friends with my BF? :graucho:

14. Oh, and my vote's for the grey Spy. I have her (the regular, not the wisteria, but I'd love to get one) and she's absolutely gorgeous. She's darker than the picture (and a different color!) so she won't get dirty as easily as one would think.

15. I say get the taupe/grey spy on jomashop too....second place goes to baby zucca spy!