Help!!! Keep it or Change it????

Keep it the way it is or change it?

• Keep it in the current setting - Just leave it alone?

• Change it!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
In this tread I asked which ring everyone liked better. http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/which-ring-do-you-like-better-247404.html My favorite one won the the poll.

Now I need help again.

I went to Vegas today and picked up the ring (and a few other goodies and even more to come)

Here is what the ring looks like right now. Should I keep it the way it is or change it to the winner of my other thread? Sorry for the huge photo.

P2181600.jpg

Here is what I was thinking of changing it to

Do you feel the need to change it? If yes, why?

I do love the setting you are thinking about a great deal, but one thing to note...your setting is unique and it looks nice on you. I could honestly go either way.

I would change it. I think the new setting would give it a more modern, updated flair.
I just had my 40+ year opal ring reset into a new setting and it looks so great. My mom was trying to snag it back! :smile:

Change it, fo sho! The current setting, IMHO, makes the diamond look smaller, and a setting like the one above w/the baguettes will really show off the diamond more!

I agree, a daintier, thinner band is much more becoming, much more elegant. I guess it just depends on your personal preference, but I don't like big, chunky jewelry, so I'd change it!