Help!!! Kale vs. Botkier!!!

1. Hey ladies, I'm trying to decide between two purse, the Kale Tate (in either Lawn or Peacock) or the Botkier Trigger Fan Hobo in Chocolate. They're both about $300, I know I'd usually pick the Botkier, but I really wanted the Trigger Turbo and the Trigger Fan was second choice.

Opinions?:shrugs:

12-trigger-fan-hobo.jpg k639-lawn-zoom.jpg k639-peacock-zoom.jpg
  2. Go for the Tate! I've been tempted to get one as well. :yes:

3. i like the green one better

4. Have you seen them IRL? I like the Tate bags better, but I don't know what their leather is like. Both colors are yummy, but the green would go with more, IMO.

5. I actually haven't seen any of the Kales IRL... but I went on the website and they sell them at some boutiques in LA so I thought I might check it out...

6. I ordered the green one last week and it's on backorder until Jan 30th. I love it!:yahoo:

7. I really like the Kale..and have read nothing but positive reviews on it...go for the Kale..especially if the Botkier wasn't your first choice.....

8. Yea, I think I hear the green one calling out to me..:yes:

9. i love Kale..they are so cool

10. Foxmonkey, what bag is that in your icon? It's pretty!:yes:

11. leaning towards the Kale

12. I got an email that mine is being shipped tomorrow! They originally told me the end of JANUARY. I 'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!
    :yahoo:

13. Though I love botkier bags, I'm not a fan of that style. I would go for the Kale. Love that color!

14. tate in the lawn.. beautiful bag.

15. Kale in lawn, it looks gorgeous.