Help!!!! Just got ripped off

1. :sad: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I am so sad. I am so stupid, I bought a chloe on eBay from an UK seller, she has 100% positive feedbacks. I asked several times before I send out the money, regarding the authentic, she promised and promised (of course they all do), and said if by anyway I am not satisfied with the bag, she will fully refund me. I received the bag, it was so so fake, you don't even need to take a close look, the smell only already tells you, it smells like leather just ripped off from dead animal, or uncleaned shoes of a dirty old man. The worst thing, I paid by check. Now, although I know her U.S banking account information, I can do nothing. I emailed her at least ten times, opened dispute with eBay, opened complain with squaretrade. No response at all. The phone number eBay send me turned out to be a non existing one too.

How can this kind of people get 100% positive feedback. How can ebay dose not verify their address and number like they do in U.S. I am so done with ebay.

I really hopeful someone can help!!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  2. Not sure what recourse you have at this point. Maybe your bank can help. So sorry this happened to you!:sad: I also bought a fake bag. Fortunately I put in on CC.There are a lot of dishonest people out there, unfortunately!:mad:
  3. Here are some ebay numbers 866-515-3229, 408-376-7400 Toll Free: 800-322-9266
  4. You are not stupid, you were lied to by the seller. I hope someone can help you recoup your loss.
  5. Oh no! So sorry to hear this! I really hope you get your money back!
  6. Thanks everyone. I really hope ebay can do something, not only for my case, but for all the frauds on ebay. it already became a paradise valley for fraud, cheaters, and dishonest people, and ebay make moeny by providing place to these people, and watched people being ripped off and does not care at all. Is this the ethic that a big company like ebay should have?:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  7. Sorry for your trouble. Because you didn't pay by paypal or credit card, you don't have any options. The fact that she's a powerseller will probably mean ebay will take her side. :sad: Powerseller status means nothing! They could very well be a powerseller selling fakes! Do not trust a seller simply because they are a powerseller with 100% feedback. And always pay with a credit card!

Post the seller's details so we can avoid her!
  8. She is not a powerseller, just a seller with all positive feedbacks.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: She said she cannot accept credit card due to she in in UK. Anyway, I am so stupid, I am just the dammest person in the world, now I hate myself so much, I should just die.
  9. Wow, don't be so hard on yourself. You're not at fault, the seller is. Like a previous poster said, try to pay with a credit card.

I hope it all works out for you!
  10. Did she cash the check? Some banks would protect you, you have the right to change your mind, with your bank. Mine does, check them out!!!
  11. Don't be so hard on yourself! It sure does suck but if you took a survey you could bet your bottom dollar there is a high percentage of us on here who have bought fakes from dishonest, scumbag liars! It's not your fault but at least you're here now and can avoid making that mistake again.........we all help each other out to try and keep one another from doing what you did!
  12. So sorry about your experience!! I hope you get it resolved asap. Let us know how ebay deals with this..keep us posted!

Now I am a bit nervous..I just won a bid for a supposedly authentic gucci bag..i paid thru paypal. The seller SAID he will refund the money if unhappy with the bag so i hope he does if it's not real. Will I be protected by paypal if he does not refund me the money just in case??? Gosh...maybe i shouldn't have done this at all :confused1: .
  13. Why don't you void the check?
  14. the check has already been cashed. The seller would not ship until the check is cleared. Now I know she knows that I won't pay if I see the bag before she clear the check. Anyway, I just feel so dum and stupid, so so stupid. I am the fooliset person in the world.!!!!!1:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  15. :blah: :true: You are not stupid!! You were robbed by a thief!!