Help! just bought this bbag from bluefly!!

1. :confused1:Hey ladies!! Just bought this at blue fly for $889 total. Can you tell me what style this is, which color it is and did I get a good deal? Thanks ladies, I always appreciate your help...:yahoo:

2. sorry here's the photo.... :idea: bluebag.jpg

3. this should be a extra courier which is even bigger than the regular courier. the picture is not that great but it looks like a marine.

4. BTW, congrats! you got a great deal.

5. OMG! I HOPE THAT IT'S NOT TOO TOO LARGE. WELL, I'M A SIZE 16 AND MY HT IS 5' 6" SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE OKAY??????? :confused1::confused1:

6. I was tempted to get it but the size is just too huge for me. Besides, I'm looking for a Day size

7. How tall are you, Angela?

8. I'm 5'4"

9. ah...well maybe pinaygirl is just enough taller to make a difference ... plus, I think it's also a matter of personal taste. It does look humongous, though!! :nuts:

10. It looks like she is much taller than me.

I need to start dressing up a little for the pics that I post. I knew those playground-wear pics would come back to haunt me! ;)

11. I think it's a good deal. The extra courier is gargantuan, you may be able to carry it off with your height. I think it could be used for travel.

12. PINAY!! you've got another bag? woooo crazzzy! it has been so sweet with your fiance's one and now a courier!! i've juz got a white one from the sale here too...around $600 in us dollar, but i think with $889 with a huge bag its not too much and while its not really on big sale!! and the original price in UK is around $1300 in us dollar...

but mine white one is not too white lol* perhaps thatz why its on almost half price...

its huge....courier!!! ur 5'6" i dun think you needa worrie too much, im way shorter...petite, tiny, i juz wear it as over-size baggie!! great for casual and relaxing day!!!

oh! by da way, i juz paid the customs my baby should arrive tmr or so...will keep you posted!!

TAKE CARE!;)