help! is this real or fake gucci hobo I just bought from this seller from ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi to everyone in the forum. I am new here and I don't know much about gucci handbag. But I just recently purchased a gucci hobo bag from eBay before I even did any research. I regreted it so much now not doing research before buying *sigh* The seller is I paid about $400 bucks for it . and now I am worried that is not real gucci. It stated that it's real and that I am able to get money back if it's not. The link is here http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Gucci-Monogram-Spring-Cruise-Hobo-Tote-Bag_W0QQitemZ230139289154QQihZ013QQcategoryZ45259QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    The item id number is 230139289154 Can someone kindly confirm to me by the photo and bag on the site is real or fake? I am so worried now. I got a email from paypal saying the seller already printed out shipping label and I guess they already sent it out. When I receive it I plan to get my money back if I find out that it is counterfeit. I am so terrified if it is. Can someone please help me thanks in advance. Btw i paid thru paypal. You think I will be able to get my money back including the shipping and handling fees back if it's fake. thanks everyone who can help me out. The seller id is [​IMG]mioboutique.

2. Hi there and welcome!

If you post this in the Gucci forum under the 'Authenticate this' thread there are loads of knowledgable girls who will be able to help you out!:smile:

3. You need to post this in Authenticate this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.