Help, is this offer too good to be true?!!

1. The following listing has ended unsold, 260144567425 (it has lots of fabulous, close-up pics) I have been contacted by the seller who has said she will be re-listing this paddy very soon or was I interested in a buy it now price of £380

I have two authentic paddingtons one form 2005 and the baby paddington, both bought from a shop so I know they are authentic.

I have been informed that the other Chloes she has for sale at the moment are possibly fake, and they do not have the 'close-up' pics that the completed listing has. Could the 'too good to be true' offer on the medium, brown Paddington be an authentic paddy and the others fake?

This listing photographs looks very much like my paddingtons, in fact I am going dizzy comparing the photographs to my bags, please can someone please, please take a peek and tell me if this is the real thing?

Thank you.

2. Gilly - Shouldn't this be in the authentication strand?

I am not good enough with Chloe to respond.

If she seems to be selling fakes, are you sure that these are really her photos?

However, if you do go for it, please make sure that you buy through eBay not privately and that you pay with Paypal so that you have a better chance of getting your money back.

3. Gilly, I answered you in the Authenticate thread. If a seller has been selling fake bags, why would they suddenly sell a real one? Stay away from sellers with fakes.

4. Yeah... and I do value you your opinion...but this one looked soooo real! I have compared her pics to my paddies and the only thing that looks a little different is the 'Chloe' on the plate, and I read that the early paddies would sometimes have the chloes a little off centre to look handmade.

Don't you think it looks real at all? I would value you time if you could point out where the obvious signs are, then perhaps I will learn once and for all (I feel such a dunce!)

Guess I was hoping that she had one authentic to sell and the others were fake - I shall now take a cold shower and try and cool down my disappointment.

Thank you for trying to knock some sense into me...it was just such a fab colour, God here I go again...shower here I come x

5. To me, it doesn't matter what that bag looks like. If the seller has sold 3 fake Chloes, it is safe to assume that they will not be sending you a real Chloe. eBay sellers steal pictures of authentic bags all the time. Then, when you buy the bag, they send you a fake bag. This thread really should be closed, as all of this is to be discussed in the Authenticate thread.