Help...is this Fendi real??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is the auction # from eBay....290125314435. I just bought this bag on eBay and it is not a blatant knockoff, but I am having my doubts about its authenticity. Do all Fendi's have the hologram somewhere inside because this one does not.

[​IMG]

2. Do you have the bag already? Maybe the tone-on-tone lining didn't show in the pictures. My fendi has the fendi lining, but I have a baguette. Your zipper and interior logo look exactly like mine.

3. Yes, I have the bag right here...I just found the hologram on the little tag located in the pocket inside. I wish I could find this bag on a site that sells the real thing so i could compare. The lining does have the tone on tone. I guess my biggest problem is the straps seem kind of plastic like. Should they feel like soft leather?

4. You should post this in the Authenticate this Fendi section in the Fendi subforum. There are a lot of experts there.

5. try to sniff the handles, if they smell rubbery then i am very sorry that you got yourself a fake Fendi. a few years back i actually bought one myself and i knew the second i received it that it was fake because of the somewhat rigid and rubbery smelling handles. even though everything else seems o..kay but i knew it was fake because a real fendi would never smell or feel like that.
    i hope this helps, that was my first fendi and i was young back then, 400 bucks wasted but a lesson learned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.