help! is this bag too big for me

1. Hmmm...I think it does look too big but it really depends on what you're going to use it for. I'm 5'10 and I think it's too big for me but that's only cuz I like carrying small to medium size bags.
  2. I'm quite small and I think it might look a bit long if you know what I mean...
  3. I'm 5'3" but I like to carry big bag during day time. They are just so roomy and fits for my daily stuffs.
  4. I had this duffle a few years back. It measured about the same as yours as was too big for me. It would flap over and not stand up as I didn't need to fill it. As far as how it looked, I don't mind having a large bag. (my butt is on the big side and a large bag might somehow diminish it in my eyes) However at 5'5" it did seem a little oversized, to the point that other people commented on how big it was (the bag, not my butt) Hope that helps.
  5. It seems really long...I am 5'1'' and that would be too long for me, I am ok with wider bags, just not the really long ones
  6. I'm 5'2 and I have that SAME exact duffel in a honey color. Perfect bag and it'll fit right under your shoulder.
  7. Thanks for all your input. actually the bag is #9188,
    measurement is 12 x 11 1/2 x 2 7/8
    but strap is 48in. can be doubled.
    does it hangs too low with double strap.
    Thanks a bunch!