HELP!!!Is it too big for me!??!??!?!?!!?

1. Good Afternoon everyone!!!

I've been pacing back and forth like a crazy lady and I've been considering the Gucci Horsebit Hobo bag:love: (the one jessica simpson made famous) and the problem Im having is...my boyfriend HATES IT:push: ...HE THINKS IT LOOKS TOO AKWARDLY BIG ON ME.:wacko: ....me on the other hand am VERY LOST ON THIS SUBJECT.....I am about 5'4 (5'3 to be safe) ...do you think this bag is too big for me???:blink:

2. I wouldn't have thought so. What size of bag do you normally carry? And what size do you prefer?

3. I usually carry MC speedy or MC alma...

4. *bump*

5. please post pics!

6. umm....ok let me try....

7. The bag isn't too big for you... I'm shorter than you and I've had the bag on my shoulder in the store... and it's a great size I think.

What do guys know about bags anyways. ;)

8. luna: NO KIDDING THAT IS WHAT I'm SAYING BUT NOW HE WONT HE LOOK AT THE BAG!! hahahahhahahah MEN!!!

9. Never listen to the men!
    BUY IT!

10. Doesnt seem like it would be too big, and I agree with Jill, dont listen to men! At least straight ones :lol:

11. i'm shorter than you! hehehe, i'm 5'1 and i have this big shoulder stachel type bag i wear when im going places sometimes... its like a massive sack - i seriously dont think the gucci will look big on you! After all its you wearing the bag and not your bf! :smile:

good luck with what you decide!

12. hahaha funny thing is if we go somewhere I am goin to make him carry it.>!! hahahahahahha

13. but thanks girls for all the help!!

14. Is he NUTZ!!!! Gett he bag, the bigger the bag the better it looks,.....