help! in search of the perfect everyday shoulder bag...

I'm having no luck finding the perfect everyday shoulder bag....I want something that won't look too big on me, but at the same time will be able to fit a lot of stuff....I'm 5'3", 120 lbs, noodle arms...and I don't have a lv boutique or store near me. :crybaby: I want a bag that'll look cute with jeans or dressed up at the office. Price isn't an option if I can find the right bag :nuts:

throw some ideas my way! :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum!
It depends a bit if you want a structured or not structured bag, one with vachetta or a caefree bag. So here are some ideas:
Hampstead: damier pattern, caefree, different sizes but closed with a hook
Noe: comes in different materials, two sizes, a classic, unstructured
Batignolle: vertical or horizontal, problem, closed with a hook
Saleya: medium or gm, damier or azur, zipper closed, very carefree. There are tons of other designs!
New designs are the Trevi, the Tivoli...just do a search with the names and you will find tons of information e.g. in the visual aides thread or in the clubhouse. There is a search function for individual threads or for the whole forum! Enjoy, looking for a bag is thrilling!:smile:

I love my mezzo, it is big, but I like it that I can fit a lot in in, or a little and have extra squish room. There is a smaller size too. I find this is the bag I always go back to, so comfy, great for casual or dressed up.

Hi and welcome to the forum! ;)

What about the following ideas?
Monogram: Neverfull pm/mm, Batignolles (regular or horizontal), Popincourt Haut, Noè
Damier: Hampstead, Saleya
Epi: Passy, Noè

ok- for the mono line:
lockit horizontal
mezzo
neverfull mm or gm

epi:
noe

suhali is too heavy (imo)
damier has similar styles to mono
vernis is not very good for everyday use

um, thats it. good luck!