Help in choosing a Mac lipstick

1. I keep hearing about Mac lip products and would love to try it. I like browns and tan colors, any suggestions on any Mac colors that I can go check out that are more on the brown side? I don't like red or pink. Thanks!

2. MAC Paramount, Chelsea, or Double Shot. Great browns that you can wear lightly or more intensely.

3. I just bought the MAC Pro Longwear Lustre in Jazz-Y-Razz....it comes with the gloss on the other end. I love it. It's longwearing, and it looks so nice with the gloss on top!

4. The one I purchased was Lustre Viva Glam V A36

5. My very favorite lippie of all time is the MAC Lustre in Midimauve. Soft pinkish-brown that goes with absolutely everything, smells wonderful, and the texture is TDF!

6. Paramont is a espresso, mahogany color. Viva Glam is a taupey, pink color (always a fav).

7. I love and wear Hug me. Its very neutral.

8. I had the OH BABY- Lip gloss. I liked it when I had it. But once I ran out I didn't go running back for more. It was a cute neutral color though.

9. im very much like you and only wear tan/nude lipsticks. my all time favourite is myth by mac- its gorgeous! i suggest you try it :kiss:

10. I like High Tea and Hug Me.

11. I have Mac Viva Glam II ( I think?) It's a really pale pinkish neutral color.

I love itttt.

12. High Tea!

13. For brown, I wear Oh Baby lipglass - lots of shine and warm coppery brown color. Love it!