HELP, i'm obsessed with INK. vote for the one I should keep!!!

which one should i keep?

1. twiggy

2. day

3. first

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HELP EVERYONE! I've become completely obsessed with ink, and am thinking about buying an ink first to be used as a going out night bag. BUT I already have the ink twiggy and ink day. The problem with this obsession is that i keep on buying and can't decide which to sell. please, comments! THANKS!:flowers:
  2. ^^ keep the twiggy didi-girl :tender:
  3. I voted for the twiggy, it's my favorite style and it looks great in the ink!
  4. The twiggy looks great! Keep the twiggy.
  5. i love the INK twiggy!!! keep the twiggy for sure!!! :love:
  6. Hi Didi,
    I didn't see your Day bag, but I LOVE the leather on your twiggy! Super soft and thick (I keep telling my BF that--hehe)! You did an amazing job on it so I think you should keep that to yourself. Plus, after losing the first one and having it come back to you again is a sign
    you should keep it;)
  7. sorry i voted wrong i meant to vote to keep twiggy but i voted for day
  8. I voted for the day! I love the style. I'm not too fond of the Twiggy style. I had an 05 Turquoise Twiggy (my all-time faavorite color) but sold it because the shape just didn't work for me.
  9. I voted twiggy. I like all 3 styles but twiggy is def one of my faves at the moment, I prefer the day in colours like black, tan and the bright colours like magenta etc and I just think the twiggy is a better size than the first plus you can have it on your arm as well as your shoulder unlike the day.:smile:
  10. I love the first and I think it looks amazing in the ink!
  11. keep the day!! i think Ink looks fabulous in this style, I absolutely adore mine!!!
  12. I voted for the Twiggy. I think the Ink looks amazing in the Twiggy! I've been jonesing for one since I saw the pic of LiLo carrying hers. Toooo cute!:heart:
  13. I voted for the twiggy ... I just think that it is a good size, it's more versatile.
  14. Are you torn about the twiggy because you feel like you can never love it as much as that first one that got stolen? :crybaby:
  15. I voted for day - just not such a fan of twiggy at all... but in the end you should keep whichever one you use more.