Help! I'm not too smart....

1. I just got the Jack and Lucie key ring and I can't figure out how to open the key holder part. I can manage the clip fine, it is the round part that has me all flustered. :cursing:

Can someone help me? :sweatdrop:

2. ah sorry i cant help! but congrats on getting the keychain! dont forget to post piccys!

3. Duh! I found the answer on Google!!!

In case anyone wants to know-
    Instructions to operate the circular clasp

Pull the T shaped bar towards the attached charms.
    Keeping the mechanism open rotate the circular banding until a horse shoe shape is shown.
    Attach strap, keys etc
    Rotate the banding back towards the T shaped bar until it snaps back in to place.
    :tup:

4. Hold the top and bottom of the lock and pull it gently. It should click then just turn it either way it should open.

5. Here is a pic....
    [​IMG]

6. Congrats! This is the way I attach mine so it can't get stolen. Most people don't know how to open that part.

7. lol same thing happened to me w/pastilles keychain
    I was like, what the heck?? my SA didn't even show me how to open it
    took me a while to figure it out
    btw, cute charm!! congrats

8. lol. I wonder if those of us who own keychains that have openings like these had trouble opening it at first. :p

9. ^ i sure the heck know i did! lol! my sa attached my pastilles to my bag so i had ZERO idea how to take it off! i called her and asked her how in the HECK to take it off! she laughed :biggrin: i don't feel bad tho as she told me almost all her customers call to ask how it's done!

10. Lol I did! My DAD had to show me how to open it. :roflmfao: