Help, I'm feeling floopy.....

Oh man, HC! I hate it when that happens. I'd be completely floopy over it too. (This is going to be my word of the week, I'm afraid. Floopy, floopy, floopy. It's even fun to type.)

I'm sending out good vibes, and I have a strong feeling your new beauty will be sitting there waiting for you to bring her home first thing when the store opens.

Good luck!

thanks gga! :flowers: it is such a long long long holiday weekend...if she is gone when i get there i will be so sad not the least of which is that i must drive like four hours to get her and maybe she will be gone by the time i arrive...enough to make me seriously floopy! lol. oh well, isn't long now, i can just hope for the best!:sweatdrop:

:cursing: I cannot believe they said they can't hold it for you. That is incredibly POOR service IMO & you obviously deserve better. These SAs are altogether FLOOPY. Methinks they are just having a bit of a power trip as petty officials are wont to do. I'm sure no one snapped up your baby at the last moment & it will still be there after the weekend, HC. If your nice SA will be back, phone her as soon as the store opens & tell her you're on your way. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. (((((((HC))))))

oh boy. sometimes i really think some of the sa´s need to learn a lesson or two.
they can be happy that i never encountered such behaviour otherwise i would be the one to happily teach them these

oh boy. sometimes i really think some of the sa´s need to learn a lesson or two.
they can be happy that i never encountered such behaviour otherwise i would be the one to happily teach them these

:tup::tup:

Yes Lilach

HC is a big spender and such a lovely person,
In my line of work it would be the death knoll to me If I treated my clients like this.

Hermes do pride themselves on good customer relations I think the staff play power games and probarly are jealous of her collection

:supacool:

thank you from the bottom of my heart for the good thoughts and finger crossing! tomorrow is my big day, i had a few days to think about this and i have a few thoughts on the stores i frequent for my H stufff...

i know there are many other customers more important than me.
i know it is nice of them to even pull the stuff out for me to look at, some people do not even get this opportunity.
i know they are doing me a favor to hold it even one day.
i know they could be holding it for somebody else instead but are doing me a favor to offer to sell it to me.
but...they know i have a large collection, that my handbags are my pride and joy, that i take good care of them and have a great interest in what is coming out next...
but the way they string me along with their stories and "this is our policy, sorry" makes me want to boycott the brand...or at least their store...except that i love H too much to do that.
my fall resolution is to try to be more patient and understanding (big call out to mrssparkles for pointing out this is so important recently)...

i will post news tomorrow hopefully :tup:
but i want to take a moment to thank all my dear tpf sisters who listen to me bang on and on about my woes...((((((big hug to you!)))):heart: your support means everything to me!

Oh HC, I am so sorry to hear about this situation --- I will try to keep all fingers and toes crossed that your lovely bag is waiting for you tommorow. I swear the policy on whether or not they can hold a bag for you is constantly being changed and I have stopped listening to the various reincarnations....sometimes they hold the bags, sometimes, they feel the need to "remind" you that their policy is not to hold bags, as if you wouldn't remember the other 10 times a bag was in fact held for you. Either the bag was meant to be yours or better one will come along.

mrsmorris, thank you for that, had this sweet new SA i am working with not gone on vacation one day after she called me for it, i know she would do everything possible...i am just reminded to know they can do whatever they want, and it does not seem to matter to them this is enough to drive me batty and make me very sad as opposed to wanting to rush right in there more than i already do....on some level maybe i am just a spoiled brat? although i do not want to think so and try so hard not to be...you are right, if it is meant to be it will....perhaps if it does not work out i will have a poro one instead very soon...:yes:

the good news is the delay has given me some time to contemplate a new frock for an upcoming charity ball....can't put my finger on one but i started a thread in the wardrobe section so if you H girls go in there, tell me what you think LOL at least i have the bags ready!