Help IDing Courtney Cox's bag?

1. She and David look fab in this picture!!! Does anyone know what kind of bag she's carrying? it's cute! Thanks!

courteney_cox.jpg
  2. Wow. Is that really David?! That is the best I have ever seen him. He actually looks completely hot, and not like a complete dork.

3. The designer of the bag is Lanvin, and there are some styles available for sale at Barneys.com and bobellisshoes.com.

4. ^^^awesome, thanks Greendrv!!:flowers:

5. I agree with you , he's HOT in that pic

6. I saw David at a restaurant about 3 weeks ago. He looks really adorable in rl. I used to think he was such a dork, but after seeing him, I can totally see why he and Courtney make a cute couple.

7. WOW:amazed: They both look really good.:tender:

8. I know!!! I did a double-take on the pic too!!! He was such a slob before!!!! With Courtney's help and direction he has cleaned up his schlumpiness!!!:yes:

9. I have a smaller version of that in turquoise patent and its' TDF. I'm waiting/hoping for the larger one to go on sale and I'll scoop up that dark blue one. The color is gorgeous.:heart:

DSC00009.JPG DSC00010.JPG
  10. ^^^oooo, Greenie, thank you so much for posting your pictures of your turquoise patent!!! :flowers: It is simply stunning!:girlsigh: you are one lucky gal - bet you get lots of compliments when you take 'er out!:heart:

11. My husband went to high school with Courtney and dated her sister.
    That's my little piece of star trivia!:p