Help identifying two bags

1. I need some expert help identifying two of my bags purchased on eBay.
    My photo uploads have all failed so I'll do my best to give a verbal description and work on the photos later.

First bag
    Dimensions: H 5 x D 1.5 x W 9.5 all approximate and retangle in shape.
    Color:Black
    Material: Black pony handle and double FF flap. Silver FF front magnetic closure and strap buckles. Body is a very "cashmere soft" varying weave with vertical lines of black sewn on bugle beads. Inside is Georgeous green silk. Inside zipper pocket is also green silk.

Second bag
    I think is a small version of the hobo style bag.

Brown leather braided handle attached by dark buckles.

Body is a sweater type material with a variety of colors. Black/burnt orange/hunter green/a lighter earthy "baby grass" green/navy blue/

Interior is a dark brown embroidered fendi lining. The fendi embroidering is barely visible it's so dark. Inside pocket has the following number inside; 3514 8BR020 019

Shape of the bag is somewhat like a cresent moon measuring approximately 5.5 inches at it's shallowist point and 9 inches at it's deepest. Bag is approximately 12 inches wide and 2 inches deep. Does have a FF flap which wraps over the outside zipper.

I would love any help I could get, mainly original retail price and name of the bag.

2. need pics

3. Here is a thread that explains how to post pics: http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/posting-photos-25.html?highlight=post+pictures

Generally, the size of the photo needs to be reduced by atleast 50%. Also, if you want to post a pic shown directly in the body without having a hotlink, you need to use a photo-hosting site like photobucket. From there, you can click on the "mountain/landscape" icon while creating a post and enter the URL from the photo-hosting site. I know it's kind of confusing, but you can practice in the thread I mentioned above.

HTH:flowers: