Chanel

Help Identify This CHANEL!

changejobs Posted By changejobs Posted Nov 30, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^^ It's the Cerf/Executive tote.

2. ^^thanks a lot!!!

3. hi!

can anyone please help us in identifying what the name of this bag is?
    it's caviar with gold hardware. please help in identifying the name and around which year it was produced? and if possible, estimate of current price?

thanks!

4. I'm replying here, since it's easier - My shoe box is labeled " 07AG25760X01000

Flats
    Nov 07

They are really short - I went up 1 1/2 sizes and now they are a bit wide for my feet, but my toe is not hitting the end, which I prefer.

Hope that helps!

5. It's an older style - the older styles didn't have any names -, it's no longer available and don't know retail price back then.

The 6 series were manufactured between 2000-2002, as you can see in this thread which I provided to you earlier on: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/chanel-authenticity-tips-308404.html#post6688058

6. Lindsay Lohan is carrying a black on black Portobello in the Medium size (with zipper top), price is around USD3495, I ordered one last December. NM should still have it.

7. #113 Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  8. #114 Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  9. thanks! =)

10. I'm sooooooooo frustrated. Have come across a BEAUTIFUL lambskin Chanel from, I believe early 80's. However, I haven't a clue the "name" of the bag. It's quilted but not in the current triangular version of quilted when thinking Chanel. So now that I've attempted to describe the bag........cannot figure out how to add the pics w/in this post. Sorry to be such a load; would appreciate any and all kind advice. Thanks!

ps/I'm WAY new to Purse Forum so I apoligize if this is posted in the wrong thread........:heart:

11. I'm sooooooooo frustrated. Have come across a BEAUTIFUL lambskin Chanel from, I believe early 80's. However, I haven't a clue the "name" of the bag. It's quilted but not in the current triangular version of quilted when thinking Chanel. So now that I've attempted to describe the bag........cannot figure out how to add the pics w/in this post. Sorry to be such a load; would appreciate any and all kind advice. Thanks!

ps/I'm WAY new to Purse Forum so I apologize if this is posted in the wrong thread........:heart:

12. #120 Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
    Whoops....I just figured out how to post the pics.....[​IMG][​IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/aidan_jameson/Chanel11.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.