Help Identify This CHANEL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you so much for replying^^ i hope someone can tell me the price :smile:

2. You're absolutely correct. Thanks so much!!

3. Its pretty

4. Thanks for moving my thread to the correct forum!

5. I have this handbag from the 2008 Collection but would like to know its name. I found one just like it on this blog: http://www.bagcrazeblog.com/2008/04/chanel-fall-act-1-2008.html and they called it "Lady Braid" but when I search for that I do not find any information. Please help, I really appreciate you guys!!

chanel1.jpg chanel2.jpg
  6. image-1686504521.png

Taken from Celebrity thread.
    What bag is she carrying?

7. Thank you Vanilje!!

8. Does anyone know from which year this Chanel bag is and what the name of the model is? Thanks in advance!

Foto(11).JPG Foto(15).JPG
  9. Some additional pictures

audrina-patridge-and-chanel-diamond-stitch-large-shopper-bag-gallery.jpg wenn5109335.jpg
  10. image-2516145882.jpg

Hi can someone help me identify this bag? Thanks in advance!

11. 12a New Bubble Tote, I think this is the large size.

12. I don't know if this comes in multiple sizes, but i believe the one pictured was $2500 when I checked yesterday.

13. Hi everyone, my darling boyfriend brought me home this scarf and I would really love to know the story behind it. It says "Chanel Cour des Comptes 2007" and is numbered #2 out of 200. The 2 is clearly written in in what looks like ink, it's not printed on the silk the same way as the other words.

There are names around the outside of the scarf as well, Alfred Hereault, Georges Payelle, etc, and formulas scattered around the outside with a large rose in the centre. This is my first Chanel scarf and I would really like to know what the Cour des Comptes was and why Chanel issued scarves for it. Wikipedia indicates that it's some sort of financial institution in France, but I am not sure if that's what the scarf is about.

If anyone know where this scarf was issued or the reason it was issued I would love to know! I'd also like to know if they came numbered or if someone wrote that in themselves.

Thank you for any information you might have!

Jillian

Chanel for PF 3.JPG Chanel for PF.JPG Chanel for PF 4.JPG Chanel for PF (2).JPG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.