Help Identify This CHANEL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can anyone tell me about this bag? it s beautiful.

thanks

MVC-042S.JPG
  2. it IS so beautiful! I LOVE the whipstitching and that navy blue is fantastic.
    I am about to bathe my little girl, if someone doesn't answer which Ligne this is, I'll try and find it, I can't remember now:rolleyes:

3. Wow! I love that. I've never seen it though. Will definately check back to find out. Is it a newer ligne? Did it come in black?

4. wow, i don't know but the stitching is very rockin :p
    [​IMG]

5. i've seen this irl and i didn't feel it... looked a little too confusing to me.

6. really? I LOVED it in person! I can't remember the name, sorry!

7. I may be wrong, but I think imgg has this bag. You could try PMing her for more details. I love this bag very much!!!

8. #8 Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    There are often numerous amount of threads asking what the name is of a Chanel bag. So here's a thread dedicated to asking what the name is of a certain Chanel style!

Please post a picture or description of the bag in question here. Thanks! Post away!

9. Hi everyone,

Sorry if this has been posted already, but does anyone have any info on this little purse? Name, price, size, a better picture of it? Any info would be great! TIA!!!

lilycole.jpg
  10. that bag looks like one from cruise 2009 .let me find a pic.

11. Hi Ilovechanel3,

Thanks for looking it up for me, although I don't think thats the same bag......

12. Here is another pic, not a very good one, but it looks like its a harder kinda case? and the strap seems to have the gold chain......:shrugs:

solange-.jpg
  13. I think it's the same bag in these two pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think it was made of plastic. I remember a bag in similar style to that just one season before was $2995. And I think that one with heart CC was just about that price as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.