HELP: I won LV Cherry Blossom Pink Papillon but it's listing again by another seller

Please let me know, do you think I correct & these are the same item?

• 1000% same item!

• No, they're different...

Results are only viewable after voting.
:yes::yes: Thousand thanks for your support, ILoveMyBug

:yes: I Love LV and I think the pictures are authentic

BUT ASK YOURSELF THIS WHY WOULD SHE SEND AN AUTHENTIC LV WAY OFF TO A STRANGER IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH NO TRACKING NUMBER. THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

IF you were a scammer and she did send you an authentic LV, you could easily tell paypal that you never received it than you would have the purse and the money back, because she has no way to prove she shipped it to you

She is lying! run to paypal and get your money back! Open a dispute with your credit card company too

:yes: I Love LV and I think the pictures are authentic

BUT ASK YOURSELF THIS WHY WOULD SHE SEND AN AUTHENTIC LV WAY OFF TO A STRANGER IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH NO TRACKING NUMBER. THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

IF you were a scammer and she did send you an authentic LV, you could easily tell paypal that you never received it than you would have the purse and the money back, because she has no way to prove she shipped it to you

She is lying! run to paypal and get your money back! Open a dispute with your credit card company too

ITA!!!.

Hello averybody who support & advise me, especially Kate E. & Lorihmatthews :smile:

Finally, I got back full of my $$$ :smile: I escalate claim on Jan, 18 after she did it with my another claim ( partial claim ) then this morning, Jan, 24 I received email from PayPal that I got full refund ( $745 ), oh thanks God...

Before, I almost desperate after read seller's respond on PayPal dispute. Seller suspicious me defrauded her, abuse the system, not respond her multiple emails ( while she only send me 2 emails and all her emails I always respond back ( one email I respond by myself, one by myboyfriend as I can't sign-in here by earthquake on Taiwan ) & claim that I didn't purchase insurance & shipping w/tracking number ( while she never offered me so I think the shipping cost is including those service as I always receive complete from all my sellers ) but Kate E. & Lorihmatthews told me to just 'close my ears' & kept on my way, thanks a lot Kate E & Lorihmatthews :smile::smile:

And here I'm! I got my full refund today. Thanks to all 'friends' who help, support and advice me during I was in that trouble

excellent! Well done! I am really pleased for you! there was no way that without a tracking number, Paypal would side with her.

I'd chalk it up to experience & move on now.
good luck with the hunt for your new bag :flowers:

The smudge about the ® underneath the brass plate (pictures 5 & 6) does seem to be one hell of a coincidence, and as far as I can tell all the patterns are identical.

this jumped out at me too.
escalate immediately. have you? please do. trust no one. you can always keep the bag and say you are sorry for the misunderstanding if you were 'wrong'. but cover your butt first.

good luck ladygodiva!

oh, so happy for a happy ending to your story Lady!
paypal is not *all* evil i guess. they do serve their purpose sometimes!
big hugs and happiness to you!

good luck finding a pap!

this jumped out at me too.
escalate immediately. have you? please do. trust no one. you can always keep the bag and say you are sorry for the misunderstanding if you were 'wrong'. but cover your butt first.

good luck ladygodiva!

Hello photoobsessive :smile: thanks for your advice, I've filed claim and now get full refund as I really never received the item... but I'm not too sad coz I get back my money and guess, I find another Cherry Blossom Pink :love: ( Pink Retro ) from 2nd hand branded shop here :heart: