Help I want TALL BLACK Chloe boots!

1. ME and everyone else right??

Gals help me with this thought process if you can. I bought the Gucci boots below from BF (take an addtional 25 percent off the price) and miracles of miracles I got them in my size, so they fit and feel good. AND don't they look allot like the Chloe tall boots? However, here's my concern, they have a FIVE inch heel (measured from behind) 4 inches on the inside heel.

Even though they feel good that heel may start to wear on me throughout the day so I'd rather have the Chloe's 3.5 inch heel. The fact of the matter is these boys are sold out Gucci and Chloe. Should I call a Chloe store for help? Any other suggestions from you fine ladies?

I'm very hesitant to return the Gucci's because size 9's do not fall from the trees so readily. eBay has the Chloe boots but naturally not in the coveted size.

Okay just venting and yearning for direction.:sad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Net a Porter has some on sale.

3. It'll be fruitless, but I'll call the Chloe boutique and see what they have. The NP's boots are brown, not black. Otherwise they would be perfect.:yes:

4. Sorry knew they had some on sale, thought they were black - will take myself off for an eye test :weird: . Good luck with the search.