Help! I think I ruined my coach!

1. I have a small monogram wallet with suede and cream leather- I spilt some milk shake on it, and was able to clean most of it but the suede is still horrible and crunchy and looks dirty becuase of the chocolate. When I cleaned the cream leather inside, it turned dark dark brown ( like the handles of a louis vuitton.) , my purse a white canvas with white leather on the bottom is still dirty! I went to the store ( they where not very helpful, they gave me the cleaners which have not helped.) I took them to a leather repair, he told me I would need to sign a waiver incase it is damaged while repaied.

please help.

2. Aww! I am so sorry! I would be devastated too! I know nothing about cleaning suede so I can't help you there, but someone here should be able too!

Is the leather vachetta, like a LV? If so, I have cleaned this type of leather with a Mr. Clean magic eraser. It came out perfect for me, but I think we should see pics of this damage before we give any real assessments. Do you know how to post pics?

3. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is great, but as far as suede goes, unfortunately, that's why I don't carry any. If you damage it, you're pretty much hosed. There is a Coach suede cleaning kit but it doesn't really help that much. I'd sign the waiver at the cleaners and hope for the best. Good luck!

4. Maybe contact Lovinmybags (I probably have the wrong name, but do a search on the bags section) maybe they have a suggestion. I know suede and light coloured leather are real hard to clean :sad: sorry this happened to you.