Help! I think I made a mistake!

Some people get carried away and buy bags which are a hype at this forum, but end up not liking it when they get it.

Good luck with making your decision. I hope you will find a bag that you really like and suits you the best :yes:

Don't hesitate to buy a bag that doesn't "seem" popular on this forum or in the stores as that can change in one second -- Perfect example, the Soft & Chain turquoise flap that Jessica Alba wore. It was released last year, sat on shelves for almost a year, then a few photos from Jessica and they were sold out! Some on ebay have sold well over retail!

This also seems to be happening to the navy Outdoor line hobo, which went on sale then some pics were posted on this forum, now there sold out.

Buy what you LOVE, who knows, one day it may become an "IT" bag! I've seen plenty of seemingly unpopular bags suddenly become a must have.:P

I think I have the bag you are referring to. It is a leather/chain drawstring tote with quilting on the bottom and CCs on the front. I have the bag in chocolate brown. It also came in white or cream and red I think. I love this bag and have received many compliments on it. It is a bit wide on the bottom. When the drawstring is pulled it has sort of a triangular shape. I was not sure at first if I liked the look but now I am so glad I bought it. The lambskin has held up really well and I have used it a lot. I love the softness of the leather. It sort of molds to your body. And the chocolate brown color is gorgeous.

However, what really counts is whether you like the bag. It does not matter if it is the hottest most hard to find bag. If you don't like it you will always regret buying it. So get the bag and see how you feel then. If you don't love it take it back.