HELP!!! I think I have lost my mind!

Aww, I say just wait. I have a damier speedy 30 that I absolutely love but I still want the mono speedy 35 and damier azur speedy 30. I've decided, I'll just wait till later in the year as I just started my own biz and need to be pretty conscientious money wise. It's so much more gratifying when you pay cash outright for your bags than getting in over your head. I say again- Wait, Wait Wait and save for it!! We can even wait together...lol :smile: I hope this helps! :smile:

I can't help but crack up because we are a bunch of enablers here and it is difficult to tell you to not get LV, especially as wonderful a bag as the iconic Speedy, but here goes:

Okay, why don't you save up for it until you feel confortable that you can afford the bag? Little by little you will eventually have the funds and the experience of getting the Speedy will be all the more sweeter because you'll have a wonderful bag and no debt!

Good luck!!

I wouldnt do it if I couldnt afford it. Speedy's are always around...and we wont see an increase for at least 6 months since we just had one. Just bag it and be debt free!! (Or wait for your tax check hehe if it goes thru) I am gonna spend mine and hubby's on the new Watercolor Speedy...gotta pitch in to help the economy :happydance:LOL!

wha?? a WATERCOLOR speedy?? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT??

I'm intrigued.

btw, how much was the mirage speedy? I'd love one of those but they don't come in the 25 right??

If you can't afford it then it's not wise you do so, I am like you that if I want something, I HAVE to get my hands on it lol. But if you can't afford it, you shouldn't get it unless you want to return your BV! But I think you'll grow tired of the speedy if you're not the handheld bag kind-of-girl!

To the poster above, the watercolour speedy is part of the S/S08 collection, it's stickied on the forum so I'm sure there are pictures of it in there. Basically a speedy but it's more of a bag with a frame, closes like the Stam. The mirage was £995 here, so circa $2000!