Help!! I scuffed my epi mandarin

1. Ladies,

I scuffed my epi mandarin handbag. :crybaby: It is a petit noe, and the scuff is close to the corner base of the bag. Is there a way that I can get rid of the mark?

2. Can you post a pic? How deep is it?

3. Is it a transfer or a scratch? I've been wondering what to do if anything happens to Epi. Can you post a pic?

4. Some scuffs/scratches can be buffed out but it depends on how light it is and such.

5. What kind of scuff is it exactly? Is it just dirty or is there an actual scratch in the leather? If it's dirty you can rub it out with a white rubber eraser, if it's a scratch I'm sure it blends in with the textured leather.

6. :yes: . If it's too deep ( ie/ color rubbed off) ,there's nothing you can do. I do hope that's not the case.

7. I don't think the scuff will show on a pic, but you can get an idea of where the mark is. You can't see it unless you are looking very close...examining the bag IRL. I hope this description will do:

greenish (looks green against the orange) scuff/dirt?? close to the stitching on the base part of the bag. It looks like the bag bumped up against something like a car or door... I see the green mark on the stitching as well...maybe it's dirt.

scuffresize.JPG
  8. I am sorry, I can't see anything!

9. i dont see anything either. if its just dirty I've used a white eraser to remove dirty spots, it has helped on my epi bags.

10. Same here, can't see anything. Maybe you need to post another pic?

11. From what I can tell on the pic you posted, I don't see anything either. I hope everything turns out okay with your bag.

12. Use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I use it on my epi stuff all the time (including my mandarin items) and it works like a charm on scuffs. Just be careful not to rub over the thread...so as to avoid getting the thread dirty just in case.

13. Use a white clicker eraser - it's not abrasive, and won't scratch the leather. If you try the Magic Eraser, be very careful with it, and keep it away from the textured leather - it will remove the darker color from the raised portion of the ridges. Not worth the risk IMHO.

14. don't you have a macro setting on your cam? that would make the pic clearer

15. I'm not sure...this is my boyfriend's cam. I will check with him.