Help I Need This Handbag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEY I'M INTERESTED IN THE HANDBAG THAT BEYONCE IS CARRYING IN THIS ARTICLE. I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO THE DESIGNER IS AND/OR WHERE I CAN PURCHASE IT. THE ARTICLE SAYS IT'S HOUSE OF DEREON HOWEVER, I'VE ALSO SEEN IT IN OTHER PICS AND THEY SAY IT'S BY VERSACE. I HAVE SEARCHED BOTH AND I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE FOR SALE NOR CAN I VERIFY THAT IT IS EVEN A HOUSE OF DEREON DESIGN.

http://www.styleikon.com/category/handbags/

PLEASE HELP:push:

2. Don't know, but its rather lovely. :smile:

3. Really cute bag - under the picture it says it's from House of Dereon. I went to their site, but didn't see the bag.....

4. :tdown:ITS HOT ALRIGHT.. A HOT MESS.. I GOT MINE FRROM BERNARD DOWN AT THE PIGGLY WIGGLY....

5. THATS HOT ALRIGHT... A HOT MESS.. U CAN GET ONE LIKE IT FROM BERNARD DOWN AT THE PIGGLY WIGGLY..

6. THAT is totally uncalled for! Where do you get off being so rude to someone who is asking a simple question? Maybe this forum isn't for you!:tdown:

7. great pics, thanks

8. That is totally uncalled for. Where do you get off being so rude to someone asking a simple question? Perhaps this forum is not the place for you!:tdown:

9. I just merged your 2 threads as you posted the same topic twice.

Also. . . not sure what's going on, but 2 user ID's is prohibited.
    I'm banning the rude one now, watch it please.

10. ^^^^Thanks Swanky!

11. I do believe this is from her line House of Dereon. Someone was once looking for this bag for her sister. Try searching for Dereon or House Dereon. You should hit paydirt. Good luck! Word of warning: it seemed hard to find.

12. ^^ Yep, it's the Le Cirque hobo from House of Dereon. I don't even think they make this model anymore. You'd probably have to scour eBay for one.

13. I saw this bag somewhere too. I don't remember where though. It's oddly nice to look at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.