Help! I need info on this bag... Hobo?

1. hello
    I borrowed this photo from Boku (hope you don't mind!) But i really like it... :heart:
    does anyone have info about the bag - price - season - more photo's - ANYTHING about this bag...
    I can't find them anywhere which hopefully means there aren't any 'fakes' of these?
    Can anyone help??
    Thanks so much for your time.
    [​IMG]

2. me again!!
    does anyone know what the lining should be like?
    thanks - any info would be great - pictures would be even better!

3. I've only heard it called "Hobo." I don't know if it has an official name, but you're right, it is cute!

4. - thanks for your help!! I think I might have found one - is the lining black?
    and if you don't mind me asking how much did you sell it for? (how much was it in the shop?)
    what year was it from?
    thanks again!!

5. I sold it for around $270. I think it was from either 04 winter or 05 spring i'm not really sure. I got the bag on sale and I can't remember the exact price. The lining was beige color and it was cotton.

6. Hmm...I'm not sure but I think the retail price is $895. It's pretty hard now to find a slouch hobo since it is an old style and I don't think MJ makes it anymore. I only see it every now and then on eBay. The slouch hobo in seafoam is the most beautiful color, I think.

Good luck!

7. I need help!!! I've found a woman selling the hobo - looks perfect! except it has BLACK lining - I can't post pictures as the photos are protected against copying - but was the bag EVER made with BLACK (cotton) lining?

8. I owned the bag too, but sold it on eBay. I came in two different sizes, and as far as I know, it was only known as a "hobo" bag. It was from a few years ago, and I can't remember if it was originally $795 or $895. I haven't seen any fakes on eBay of this bag, but it doesn't mean that they aren't out there. My hobo was the larger one in black leather with a cream canvas/linen interior. I've never seen a black one with a black interior.

Maybe you can cut and paste the link for us of the auction.