Help, I need advice.....

farmerswife

Miss you boy!
Jun 6, 2007
I am looking for my next great purchase and realized my last purchase, (Legacy Shoulder Zip) has brass accents. All of the jewlery I wear is silver and/or white gold. Is this something I should worry about? Do you think it will be an obvious "clash"?:confused1:

I wear all silver/white gold and do not think it clashes. I really dont pay too much attention to that though and no one has said I look bad when carrying my bag so I am guessing it does not look bad to them either.:shrugs:

I am a white gold/silver girl as well and I just got a carly w/brass accents. I really don't think it clashes. My friend is the same way and it looks good on her as well. I really wouldn't worry about it.

Nah, I don't think it's anything to worry about. I'm a silver/white gold girl yet I have a yellow gold ankle bracelet and all my bags have brass accents. I never even notice it. Enjoy your bags!

All of you have been very helpful. Thanks so much, I just thought I would run in passed my Coach sisters to see what everyone thought. I will not give it another thought. Not to mention that opens up a great number of posibilities for the new, great purchase.:yahoo:

i will admit that at first i was very paranoid about it, espically since my carly is usually my every day bag and its all brass....and ALL my jewerly is silver (well i have a pair of diamond earrings that are gold)

and now...im over it. it doesnt bother me any more and i really dont know why. i wish i had a better answer for you but its like something inside of me stoped carring that i had on a silver ring and my carly has brass and the turnlocks on my shoes were brass.

i think what helped a lot was that coach really just has charms that are with silver hardware. so i put those on my carly and BAM i was ok with the clash.