Help, I just got my new jewelry today, and my hubby doesn't like it!

Well my bf doesn't like anything coach. I personally don't care what he thinks! He buys stuff for his car that I don't like, I'll buy my coach that he doesn't like.
I say keep them if you like them.

i don't like the ring, i agree that it looks manly and your other ring is so much prettier. the necklace would be ok for more casual outfits, but i think i would wear it by itself, not with your other necklace.

They are nice pieces of jewelry, but they do look bulky on you. However, they are your purchases and you should do what feels right. I think you would look better in smaller pieces like that on your middle finger.

Having the ring next to the pretty real gold one makes the fact that the coach one is not real gold stand out even more. I think the same goes for the necklace. I am also not a big fan of the leather. I think a gold heart with a black velvet strand would look prettier. Although I do like the one posted in silver!

If hubby doesn't like the "boyfriend" ring, have him get you something more substantial. For the money, I don't think Coach jewelry is worth it. Personally, I don't like being a walking "logo."