HELP, I got a legit question on item!

1. Hey there! I'm ususally in the Fendi section but I need your help today!!!

A buyer sent me a message through eBay wanting to do a BIN on a Coach bag I was selling, but pay on Friday. Her feedback is all good and she looks like she buys alot of Coach too. Is this a good idea or no?

The listing ends on Monday, but I really need to sell this bag to pay my Spy Bill :p

Let me know... thanks in advance!

2. Her feedback score makes her a good risk. I'd go for it! :p

3. Yup, I agree!

4. Allright, I sent her a message saying it was okay, I hope everything works out!

5. Good luck!

6. you're just adding it to the auction though, right?
    I wouldn't attempt to do it outside of eBay.

7. oh no, she's doing a BIN so she will have a week to pay then.

8. ?

I mean aren't you making her go through eBay, do a BIN on your auction?

9. yes, through ebay, sorry i'm slooooow!

10. Good decision -- good luck!

11. If you have a bill to pay, will you consider to add "Immediate Payment Required" to your BIN?

12. I don't qualify for that yet! I wish I did, it would make everything so much easier. I haven't gotten a response, but I have a watcher on both of my bags now! I hope someone buys them!

13. i've done this a number of times, and the buyers have always paid when they said they would. i really appreciate it vs. the people who just assume it's ok. really she has until after friday to pay under ebay's terms anyway, so it's pretty considerate of her to write and ask.

14. thanks for the help everyone, she hasn't done anything yet, so we will see!