Help! I can't stop using my speedy!!!

I know what you mean....I recently bought a small Coach bag (Ok-I know how all of you LV lovers feel about Coach but I like a lot of other designers too, although mostly I prefer LV)...so anyway, I've been using that for the last 2 weeks and I felt like I was cheating on my Speedy bag!!! Last night I switched back to my Speedy.....I missed her!!! :smile:

I dont know what it is about LV that is sooo addicting--i dont have a speedy,but i cant stop using my LV bags !!!! Nothing seems to be comparable to LV !Recently i went to Gucci thinking-ok,i have 4 LV BAGS,may be it is time to buy something different,so i just went inside ,and 2 minutes later i was out!!!!I just could not buy Gucci,knowing that i can buy another Lv BAG!!!--SO I JUST WENT AROUND THE CORNER to the LV store and bought white Audra!!!Even entering LV store feels different then when you enter Gucci--i dont know what it is ---it is crazy,but i love it!!!!!!:yes:
PS-:P as usual pardon my mistakes in English--it is my second language!!!

I totally know what you mean! I bought a cute little black longchamp bag before I got my speedy and I thought I would alternate (longchamp is a litte better in the rain, etc) but I never do! I am speedy obsessed..even in the rain!! Its all I ever want to use..it even sat on the couch next to me today when I took a nap after class. I am a dork..haha.

i really don't know why i don't feel this way about this bag! what is wrong with me??? i love it on others, but not on me... it's really the perfect bag, too. very little vachetta, looks great for years & years...what's my problem???

I totally understand...my first bag was my Monogram Speedy 25 and I have bought others since..but the only one i use consistantly is the that Speedy. It is just so easy, I don't have to worry about scratching it or getting it dirty and plus I can throw so much in it! I don't think its weird at all that you can't stop using your Speedy:smile:

When i got my speedy i took it out and have not put it down .... i have several other bags, but wont use them ... i only use the speedy ... it is the only LV i own, and i don't even see getting another anytime soon! I would also feel like i am cheating!

I understand completely! I was like that w/ my mono speedy! I finally got over it though, but I can't get away form the Speedy, I just bought another, and I'm still waiting for the Azur and I want an Epi!!! It's just a classic!

This is a great thread because I know exactly what you mean! I am always using either my mono speedy 25 or 30! I bought a mono petite noe last week and used it for one day - and couldn't wait to get back to my speedy! I may have to sell the noe!

I feel the same way. I got a Balenciaga city for Xmas and used it a handful of times. I keep going back to my mono speedy 30. I'll be using my azur speedy soon. The speedy is just a fabulous bag!! I've owned many LV's and sold my whole collection once.....first bag I bought back was the speedy.