HELP!!! I can't decide between Vert D'eau and Magenta!!

1. Okay babes! I need help!

I'm in the midst on a deal on a Vert D'eau (S/S 2007) City bag and I am currently on the wait list for the LE Magenta 2007 City.

I can't possibly get both (that's if I really am 'lucky' enough to get the Magenta which is totally TDF) but I really want to.

As you know, both are obviously of 2 different look altogether.

The Vert D'eau is sweet, soothing yet appealling but as you know, the Magenta is TDF AND HOTTT with the absolute WOW factor.

I usually either go for the neutral/classic look (if you've seen my Bbag collections in my thread at my signature) or the Wow look. My style's more Avantgarde as I would describe it to be. Edgy Chic - so I'm not really a uber girlie sort of person although my facial features often give off the 'sweet look', I do have the girlie element but not too much of it (like I wouldn't dare carry the Bubblegum!!).

Okay that's beside the point. Now I need you babes to help me decide, which color is better and WHY I HAVE TO GET IT.

CONVINCE MEEEEEE LOVES!!! :heart:

2. Magenta. No question in my mind. I have both and I'm going to return my Vert D'eau. I think I got a display model Vert D'eau, because the color is very washed out and faded. My magenta is vibrant and a joy to behold, whereas the vert d'eau is "blah." That's just my opinion based upon the two bags I have.

That ice cream in your avatar looks sorta Vert D'eau-ish... ;)

P.S. The LEATHER is much nicer on my magenta.

3. exactly what i'd wanted to say (the ice cream), fiatflux :wlae:

i personally have a thing for vert deau-ish shades, be it for bags or clothes. magenta is stunning (like your rouge city!) definitely but just too much for me, is all. you do want the magenta more, don't you? :graucho:

4. M-A-G-E-N-T-A!
    Magenta is totally stunning AND there's a special feeling between me and this colour :drool:.
    If you want me to be def jealous, then you have to adopt a magenta

5. I don't have the Vert D'eau yet but I do have the LE Magenta, and I should say that I love my Magenta so much. Color is vibrant and it def has that WOW factor.

6. :yes:M-A-G-E-N-T-A ALL THE WAY!!!!:tup:

7. Vert D'eau is lovely, but I've seen some fading already on my friend's city. I'd go for Magenta. It's really go the "wow-factor."

8. Ok so this is controversial but if you like Vert d'eau and worry it might be a bit washed out why not hold out for a seafoam city to come up? It's a little more neutral too. In the meantime if you have money to burn perhaps buy the vert d'eau and plan to resell later if you don't like how it ages, replacing it with a seafoam. It's just I really love the colour of the ice cream in your avatar!

9. Ditto this! I have seen both IRL and frankly the vert deau was not for me. It's a beautiful color, but MAGENTA is absolutely TPF. :nuts:

10. I have both and I couldn't possibly choose between the two..My Vert d'E has the most amazing leather with no yellowing or fading I get tons of compliments anytime I take her out.
    Magenta is bold and in your face HOT! So it really depends on your personality/mood.. good luck deciding!

11. OMGOMGOMGOMG.

I JUST SPOKE TO BILL FROM BALNY AND HE SAID I MIGHT GET THE BAG!!!

YAYYYYY. I REALLY HOPE I DO, I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP IF I REALLY DO UNTIL IT GETS HERE!!!

PLEASSSEEEE PRAY I'LL GET IT!!! :heart:

xoxo

12. It really sounds to me like you prefer the magenta. I think that the vert deau will be easier to come by later if you change your mind than the magenta will be. I love vert deau, but it also sounds like the magenta is more your personality.

13. I vote for the MAGENTA!

14. MAGENTA, i have vert and honestly probably have only worn it 4 times....i love it, i actually think the leather on it is one of the nicest ive seen irl, but i feel like you can wear the magenta more "year round"

15. Yep, I agree.....MAGENTA! Hope you get it. Fingers crossed for you!