Help..I bought a fake fendi spy on ebay

Wanted to give an update on my saga and also have a question. The sellers statement on the paypal claim was that she would be more than happy to give me a refund (although she says that I changed my mind about the bag, she doesn't address my accusation that the bag is a fake at all) but that I refused to provide her with a tracking number. Since she is saying she's willing to let me return it...will I still be expected to get the bag authenticated? Thanks so much..you girls are SO great and helpful!:heart:

Sorry this has happened to you Lauravt. Your seller's response sounds desperate to me - going from denying it's a fake to creating a line about you refusing a tracking number in such a short space of time suggests to me she knows she is on dangerous ground. I would send a calm reply using the Paypal console saying that you will certainly return the bag using a tracked and signed for service if she is now willing to offer a refund or alternatively you will continue with the authentication process and asking which she would prefer. I am willing to bet that might focus her mind even further!
It sounds to me like she has dropped the authentic/fake defence and is now simply looking to wriggle out of the claim, so I imagine you probably won't have to seek formal authentication after all.

Let us know how things go and if you want any more input.

Since its been escalated to a claim, I didn't see a place on paypal where I could leave a message or anything. It just says paypal is reviewing the case and they will contact me if they need anything else from me.

Definately sounds like she is changing her tune!

Is she is willing to refund you let her do so and post the bag back once the money has been received and by a trackable method