Help!! I Am Looking For A Good Shampoo/conditioner For Dry Hair???

1. Okay I need help to find a good shampoo/conditioner for dry hair/coarse hair. I have wavy thick hair which can became dry/coarse and frizzy I want a shampoo that will make it look smooth and shinny taming the frizz. I have been using store store bought products but I think I need something more from a professional line. I have been using a straigtening iron to make my hair smooth so I need suggestions on some that will help me prevent the damage and moisturize it. Please let me know what you girls use...:wlae: Send me some ideas.

2. Kerastase (for dry & rebellious hair) and Pureology moisturizing shampoos.

3. i second the suggestion of pureology! their shampoo alone is more moisturizing than most conditioners.

4. I like Pureology too and it is a little more affordable than Karastase.

5. Another Pureology (hydrating) fan here! Also, Matrix makes a straight and sleek product in the orange packaging that is great! Good Luck. Also Neutrogena has a once a week conditioner that is superb, orange jar...

6. Another great shampoo for dry damaged hair is Catwalk's Oatmeal & Honey shampoo and conditioner.

it makes my hair soooo soft and it smells like COOKIES!

7. aveda sap moss is great for dry hair too

8. I'd say it depends on what you want to spend.

Some things that I've used (and I have coarse, dry curly hair):
    Catwalk's Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner. Smells like breakfast. leaves hair feeling great. Has a lot of artificial chemicals (and parabens, if you're anti-parabens).

TIGI Moisture Maniac - lots of moisture but contains a lot of proteins, so not a good option if you're planning on cutting back on how often you wash your hair. if you wash at least 2-3 times a week, should be ok. Lots of parabens.

NeXXus (Humectress and Botanoil). Oddly enough, I tried it and hated it, but I've heard a lot of ladies rave about it.

What I'm using right now:
    Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo and Conditioner (another TIGI brand, man I sound like a Toni and Guy commercial). I like it a lot. Smells good. Leaves my hair feeling clean and not-as-tangly, without feeling like I've stripped every bit of remaining moisture out of my head.

I hear iKon also has great moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. Maybe I'll give them a try next.

9. I recommend looking for sulfate free shampoo, it's non stripping and I think it def. makes a difference!

10. I have thick coarse texured slightly wavy hair. For shampoo I really like Joico K-pak Reconstruct Shampoo & for conditioner I like Neutrogena triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner. For lighter conditioning I use HealthySexyHair Soy Milk Conditioner. Every second or third Shampoo I use Neutrogena Anti-residue to avoid buildup. Before styling I use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Weightless Anti-frizz Serum.

11. I would recommend as others did Kerastase products and also Aveda products, they are natural and smell good and yield good results too!

12. You may want to try doing a deep conditioning for your hair every week. I used Kiehl's olive oil hair pak (leave it in your hair after shampooing for a few minutes and rinse) and it leaves my hair super soft! The best part is the hair pak comes in a big jar and only costs $20.

13. I use the age defying shampoo and conditioner of Philosopy. Its so good!