Help! How to retie a tassel?

1. I made the stupid mistake of taking a tassel off and now I can't figure out how to put it back on so that it looks like the others.

Can anyone give me really really specific instructions on how to tie a tassel? I feel like a complete idiot .... Peggy

2. fold your tassel in half, so now you have 2 open tips on one end and a rounded/close tip on the other end. pull your rounded/closed tip through the ring, and run the 2 open tips over the ring into the hole created by hte rounded/closed tip, and just pull tight....hope that makes sense.....

3. :yes:
    Yep, that's it! If it is still difficult send me a pm and give me your email address and I can send you some pictures. When I made a braided accessory for someone, I had to take photos of how to slip the accessory on the tassel, so I have photos and instructions available.
    :heart:

4. Thank you so much for the written instructions and the picture. I will attempt to retie it tomorrow.

Deana, if I am unsuccessful, I will give you a PM for some pictures.

You guys are the best! Peggy

5. Sorry I know this has been posted somewhere. The only time I need to read it, I can't find it!!! :cursing:

I've searched about an hour and I can't seem to find the thread on how to tie tassels on a b- bag. I've tried to do it on my own, but it came out lumpy at the top.

Can anyone direct me to that thread??? Thanks so much!!

6. ^Yes, thank you my dear!! Okay I've done it right, but its just weird because I have straighten it out to the right side I guess.