Help? How do you tie a TWILLY?

Orchid - Beautiful Birkin, and twilly!! Thank You Very Much for the Picture. No need for a full body. I will post pics soon of my bag and twilly. Unfortunately, my twilly doesn't match my bag as well as yours, but I LOVE it! Thanks for the help!!

wong number: thank you wow that seems like the answer I was looking for.... but.... I am soooo bad with reading instructions none of it is making any sense :sad: I must be very dumb! *sigh*

wong number: thank you wow that seems like the answer I was looking for.... but.... I am soooo bad with reading instructions none of it is making any sense :sad: I must be very dumb! *sigh*

When I was writing the instrux I was wondering whether anyone else except me would understand. It's tricky to explain without photos or a demo. I'm rushing out the house in a few min but will try to see if I can figure some better way to show the technique later.

wongnumber: take your time - hours..days...weeks and I will still be just as excited to see those photos / demo hehe...
*oh you know a movie clip from your camera or cell phone is quick and simple* IF you ever have a chance :smile:
No rush at all! I can wait!

Ok yorelica, I took some photos which I hope will make things clearer.

In the first photo, the length of ribbon in hand is only enough to form the final bow.

2.Around the box, under and around the other side.

3.When the ribbon comes back to the centre, around the top/bottom and then up again.

4.When the ribbon comes back to the central point, loop one end under the central meeting point so that you can tie the bow securely (in a minute).

5.Use a finger to hold ribbons securely in place. Resist the temptation to tie a knot. Form a bow loop with the ribbon in your right hand, use your left hand to tie the bow around the right hand look.

Attachments

• CIMG0749.JPG
    CIMG0749.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 864
  • CIMG0751.JPG
    CIMG0751.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 843
  • CIMG0750.JPG
    CIMG0750.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 792
  • CIMG0752.JPG
    CIMG0752.JPG